HAIR-FREE SMOOTH SKIN IN JUST 6 TO 12 WEEKS WITHOUT HAVING TO VISIT THE EXPENSIVE LASER CLINICS...FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.
✔️ HAIR FREE IN 6 TO 12 WEEKS - Intense Light Pulses put hair follicles to its sleeping state in 6 treatments. So you can forget about your hair problems forever. After achieving the results you desire, one treatment per month is enough to maintain your hair-free smooth skin.
✔️ NO PAIN - Intense Pulse Lights feel like warm sensations. It is nothing compared to Razor Burns and those painful Waxes!
✔️ SAFE - It is completely safe for your skin. You can even use on sensitive parts like your face, armpits, and bikini area.
✔️ 1-5 INTENSITY LEVELS -Choose the intensity levels of the Pulse Lights that suits you best.
✔️ 10+ YEARS USAGE - BodyHealthToday IPL Handset has 600,000 Light Pulses which will last you more than 10 years of treatment.
✔️ SKIN DETECTION SENSOR AND GLIDE MODE - BodyHealthToday IPL Handset has a sensor that flashes only when in full contact with your skin. It also has a Glide Mode feature that allows you to glide on your skin and it flashes without having to keep pressing the button.
✔️ AFFORDABLE COMPARED TO LASER CLINICS - Enjoy the same results as expensive laser clinics. Now, at the privacy of your own home.
HOW TO USE
1. Shave and Dry The Area Before Treatment
2. Make Sure your Handset is Flat On Your Skin and Go Over The Desired Area 3X
3. Always Moisturise After IPL Treatment
THE SCIENCE BEHIND WHY IT WORKS
BodyHealthToday IPL Hair Removal Handset produces flashes of Intense Pulse Lights that are absorbed by the Melanin in the hair follicles.
Intense Pulse Lights Induces hair follicles into a Resting Phase and hence the follicles produce less and less hair and eventually causing them to stop producing after 6 to 12 treatments.
After reaching satisfying results, you can maintain your hair-free skin by just having the treatment once a month.
We have absolute confidence in providing you with the best IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset in the world. That's why we're proud to offer our 90-day
100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Your Body.Your Journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
- WHAT IS IPL ? IPL stands for Intense Pulsated Light, a type of technology used by cosmetic practitioners to perform various skin treatments for aesthetic and therapeutic purposes, including hair removal, photorejuvenation as well as to alleviate dermatologic diseases such as acne.
- DOES TREATMENT HURTS? One of the many advantages of your BodyHealthToday Handset over other types of laser is that it is pain-free. Most customers explain the feeling as a warm sensation on the skin.
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE BEFORE START SEEING RESULTS ? Most users start to see a reduction of hair in just 2-3 treatments using our handset, with complete results after 9 treatments. However, results can vary from person to person.
- HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO USE THE HANDSET ? We recommend using your handset once a week for the first 8 weeks. After this period we recommend using your handset once a month, for 2 months or until satisfied. If you would like to maintain hairless, smooth skin, we recommend using your handset once every 2 to 3 months, or as needed.
- WHICH AREAS OF MY BODY CAN I USE THIS ON ? You can use your handset on your whole body, including your brazilian and face (just be sure to not get too close to your eyes)
- WHICH HAIR REMOVAL METHODS CAN I USE BETWEEN TREATMENTS ?
Between your treatments you should only shave when necessary. We recommend never waxing, plucking, or epilating as these hair removal methods removes the entire root, which is what absorbs our handset's light during the treatment.
- DOES MY IPL HANDSET WORK FOR ALL HAIR COLOURS ? Yes! Your Handset works on both dark and light/white hair colours, if your hair is lighter you may just need 1-2 sessions more to achieve the same results as someone who is brunette for example.
- IS MY IPL HANDSET SAFE TO USE WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING ? Although no evidence stating that IPL has negative effects on pregnant or breastfeeding women exists, we still do not recommend using our handset if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, just as a precaution.
- IS MY IPL HANDSET SAFE TO USE OVER TATOOS ? No, you should not IPL over tattoos, although going around tattoos is fine.
- CAN I USE MY IPL HANDSET BEFORE OR AFTER TANNING ? If you have been tanning recently, we must recommend waiting 2 weeks before using your handset. Please also wait at least 48 hours to tan after using your handset. Artificial tan should also not be on your skin whilst using your handset.
- ARE THERE ANY REOCCURRING COSTS ? No, unlike laser-clinics, our handset is a once-off purchase. There is no need for replacements or refills.